Hosted Live Events
Reach out to a global audience with Kiket's Hosted Live Events.
These interactive Webcasts are an effective way to deliver
training or new product information with impact.
With Kiket, you can:
- Create a virtual conference hall on the Web and invite a
- Speak to the audience live over the Web.
- Present live information to communicate your ideas.
- Take your audience to Web pages around the world in real-time.
- Take questions from the audience and answer them verbally
or in writing.
- Conduct live polls and publish the results in real-time.
- Record the whole event for on-demand playback anytime.
And Kiket makes it easy! In fact, we'll look after every detail
so you can concentrate on what you want to present.
Here's how it works:
- Provide us with your presentation in PowerPoint or HTML
- We prepare the event and install it on our servers.
- We give you an audience handout your audience can print
- We give you a Web address (URL) which you distribute to
- On the day of the show, we bring our portable broadcast
studio to your office.
- Your audience connects to the Web site when the event is
about to begin.
- You greet your audience by speaking into a microphone and
begin the event.
- You control our servers from your desk to advance slides
and answer questions.
- The audience hears your voice and sees your information,
live and in real-time.
That's all there is to it! No expensive travel, no boring conference
calls, no expensive equipment to buy and maintain. For the first
time, a speaker can reach a global audience live and interactive.
All from the comfort of their own office!
In just a few days you could be teaching or presenting the world
Here's what the audience sees:
Try it today!
Please complete the following questionnaire and we will prepare
a quotation for you. See just how affordable and simple it can